Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Restoran Nasi Beriani Gam Johor

I have written about this restaurant before, but this branch is located in Bangi. This is also the same nasi beriani I was hunting high and low for, when I was in JB. I was just driving around Serdang when I bumped into this place, eh... very familiar sign...
Do read about my previous post on their Bangi branch here..
I ordered a Ayam Merah, with their standard beriani power, with papadam, mixed vegetables, and a bowl of dalchar. It was only RM5 for my serving and Rm1.50 for my Sirap Bandung. It tasted very nice, and I thought it was value for money meal. Great stuff...

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Not sure if there is any link with my post on Nina Beryani Gam & Cakehouse at Plaza Pelangi?

wmw said...

I like to eat Nasi Briyani with Honey Chicken :o)...lots of gravy! Yumz!

Babe_KL said...

which part of serdang leh???

Bernsy said...

babe - its at the shoplots opposite the MPSJ Serdang office. Don't think its helping but will update this post soon.