Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bahulu Classiq @ Kampung Jawa, Hulu Langat

Some parts of my work I really enjoy, and its not the getting dirty part. It brings me to places, I never imagine of ever making an effort to go to. This is one of those examples, whereby, we took a drive to Hulu Langat area, this place is where we can find Bahulu Classiq .
What looks like just another house in a Kampung area, my friend had waved for me to stop in front of that house. Nak beli Kuih Bahulu, bini suka makan... oh... So I pulled over and walked in. A group who was there earlier was leaving, what a relieve, as their retail area would not have fitted all of us.

It didn't take long for me to realize that this is the real Industri Kampung in action. And soon I also realized how popular this brand of bahulu can be. I think if not mistaken their best selling Bahulu is the Bahulu Pandan with Chocolate Chip in it. It was made almost to perfection. The skin is crispy on the outside, and the cake is soft on the inside.

I noticed that the operator actually wears a glove when packing these Bahulus into the container.

People usually mass order their Bahulus from all over Malaysia.

Their awards, and so on and so forth...

I bought two boxes of these bahulus, although they also pack and sell other types of snacks, but when I was there, most of the time our attention was on the Bahulu.

How to contact them:

Bahulu Classiq
Jalan Hj Othman,
Kampung Jawa,
Batu 18 Hulu Langat.
Tel: 019 3554 939



Also read:
Masak-masak

Recipe from Kuali
Bahulu Recipe from Kuali

3 Comments:

choi yen said...

more cheaper?

Bernsy said...

nah same price as the one masak masak beli from the shoppping complex.

Initially was looking at it as a candidate as a wedding favor for our wedding dinner, that is why people mass order with them...

boo_licious said...

yum! I love them esp if they are super fresh from the oven.