Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tattoos and Such !


I remember one night, accompanied mom and dad to dinner somewhere near home. That particular restaurant would be a typical TAI CHOW, except that it was air-conditioned and it was situated at a shoplot. Right next to this restaurant was a half-shop establishment which happened to be a tattoo parlour.

I remember when we were really young, whenever we see a tattooed man, we use to think that the guy was a criminal. Probably someone who did time for shop lifting or raping a Grandma. The severity of the crime was probably judged by the size of the man's tattoo. That was probably how all of us were brought up, because your mom used to tell you shit like that.


So what the heck, I decided to, take a picture of someone elses tattoo during one of the mamak sessions. Haha, it is obviously not mine. Eng Yau is same age as me, and he just decided to get one tattoo for himself. That was after Stephen and Derrick did theirs very very recently. So what about tattoos ? Do you still qualify to be a criminal if you are spotted with a tattoo or tattoos on your body ? I don't know what to say anymore, because everyone that goes drinking, hanging out with me, all got tattoo, except for me. Hmm, should I get mine.

What about chicks with tattoos ?

On the other hand, if you check this lady out here on the right, would you mine if she was a criminal ? I mean her tattoos are just awesome! Lovely, I believe body art has a good future now. Anyway if this chick here was a guy with that amount of tattoo, we will instantly say he is bad guy or something like that. Casey just had hers done, last week. I have yet to see what it was, and the pain they had to endure to be tattooed. Hmm, I can only imagine how much they have to go through to get their body painted.

Somehow I will remain with the procastination. Perhaps I might be interested in tattoos when I turn 50 or something like that, perhaps by that time, the trend would be erasable tattoos, etc.

0 Comments: