Monday, September 17, 2007

Restoran Cosy Corner @ Taman Cheras, Yulek

I have been wanting to come to this place to eat for quite some time. Its just that we haven't got the time to come here. So one Sunday we just told ourselves, lets just go and eat there again, so I could blog about this place.

What is Cosy Corner famous for ? Well to be honest, I know their Yong Tao Foo is famous, and always 5sen or 10sen more expensive than other shops. Their Lam Mee is good although I have had better (May King @ Jln Yew/Pasar). Their Curry Laksa is very nice too.

Yong Tao Foo, 80cents a piece
Lam Mee, 4-5 bucks per plate


For me the star of the day is their Curry Laksa. Their laksa got just the right amount of Lemak, and isn't too thick. Just nice , the way I like it. Of course I am not going to compare them with 15 ringgit laksas, which I dare say some even loose to them.


To be frank I have not tried their Prawn Mee before, granting that I have been to this restaurant for countless times over the years.

For Directions and Map please click on this link..

Surprisingly, I could only find one review about this place

Cravehaven

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I eat at Cosy Corner since small and I must say their food is really great. I like their Asam Laksa and fried dumpling. :)

Bernsy said...

Ya lo, u blog about it then let me know. Coz i google Cosy Corner Yulek can only find one post..

Anonymous said...

Heh, I'm not sure whether I'll blog about it or not, but if I do, then I'll let you know. :)