Friday, June 06, 2008

Restoran Seremban Favourites Revisit

Uncle Bill's char siu is regarded as one of the best in Klang Valley, and I suspect amongst the top ten in Malaysia. I don't mean to sound too patronizing and all, but his char siu, really does almost melts in your mouth....

This is a good sign that says, my Char Siu is good. It is so good, most people who come here, must order a plate of them, and some like me, usually ta pau some for our family back home who did not get to eat it. Being the thoughtful Uncle Bill, he will usually cut those char sius in strips (not sliced up) so that the moisture of the meat can be retain when you eat them later....

This time around, we wanted to try different stuff. Like this teochew fishballs. Very springy, and tasted like pretty good fishballs. No complains.


This was what I ordered. Teochew fishball noodles, which I thought was rather simple. Its clear soup is simple, not heavily laden by MSG, plus he puts in that little bit of sea weed to add that little kick into the clear soup. The fishballs were springy, making it a pretty good eating experience. Otherwise, its just another bowl of beehoon soup, with springy fishballs, and seaweed.
Everyone else, MIL and FIL went for Char siu chicken rice, and this Plate of charsiu was ordered extra for Sayang and I..... simply the best.....

Also read

My prev visit

Address:



Famous Seremban Favourites Restaurant
No. 80-1 (Ground Floor), Jalan PJU 1/3B,
Sunway Mas Commercial Centre,
47301 Petaling Jaya

Tel: 017-279 8582 (Uncle Bill)

Operating hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm daily

Closed Tuesdays.

Note: Uncle Bill keep telling me to go try Meng Kee's CharSiu , he said its good also.. but I have yet to try... really must make it a point to go wallop that charsiu...

4 Comments:

J2Kfm said...

eh, Meng Kee not their competitor? hehe, still has memories of those sweet, sticky char siu in my mouth .... i mean, my mind. :)

choi yen said...

izzit at Kota Damansara? I want to eat!!!

wmw said...

Love Famous Seremban Favourites and Spring Golden Char Siew. I stop eating Meng Kee's for a long time now :o)

fatboybakes said...

OMIGOSH, that char siu pic is gorrrgeous.... i love FSF....